#SMDayTampaBay is just three days away and we are so excited! As the organizers for the event, our team has been working hard on planning, coordinating with sponsors, and making sure every detail is as perfect as it can be!
So what do you need to bring with you? We’ve got a few items that can help you day run smoothly!
- Your Ticket: Having your ticket available on your phone or printed will help the check-in process run faster for you as well as others. It’s also important to know what ticket you have and when you can arrive:
VIP Sessions & Happy Hour OR General Admission Sessions & Happy Hour – You may arrive as early as noon for early check-in before our sessions start at 1pm
Happy Hour Only – You may begin arriving at 5pm for our happy hour between 5-7pm
- Your Best Foot Forward: While we do not have a particular dress code, we would encourage you to dress in Business Casual. While it is a Sunday and for many people a day off, this is also an opportunity to put your best foot forward as you meet new contacts!
- Your Cards: Bring plenty of business cards or even better, downloading an app like Haystack can allow you to share your information with important contacts quickly!
- Your Phone: During the event we will be featuring a social media wall that will allow you to use the hashtag #SMDayTampaBay to appear on the wall! You can share pictures on Instagram or your favorite quotes on Twitter.
- Your Smile: Be ready to mix and mingle. Be ready to start conversations. Be ready to talk with anyone and everyone. This is a day to bridge the gap between the online and offline. Making offline connections could help you in your online endeavors!
See you on Sunday!